Tuesday 7 May 2013

Dr Stas Vashevnik, Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Frankston VIC



Dr Vashevnik consults and performs surgery at Peninsula Private Hospital and delivers babies at Peninsula Private Hospital, Frankston Hospital and The Bays Hospital.

I was born in Ukraine in 1975 and have grown up in Melbourne since 1988. I attended McKinnon and Melbourne High Schools and graduated from Monash University.

I have been working in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology since 2002. Throughout this time I have worked in many different settings and hospitals – from small rural hospitals to major central tertiary centres:

    Box Hill Hospital
    Maroondah Hospital
    Angliss Hospital
    Bendigo Base Hospital
    Royal Women’s Hospital
    Mercy Hospital for Women
    Monash Medical Centre
    Dandenong Hospital
    Mildura Base Hospital
    Coffs Harbour Base Hospital
    Ballarat Base Hospital
    Rockhampton Base Hospital
    North West Regional Hospital (Burnie, Tasmania)
    St Vincent’s Hospital (Sydney)
    Royal Hospital for Women (Sydney)

This breadth of experience allows me to better meet the needs of my patients in many areas. Pelvic pain, infertility, menstrual and pelvic floor disorders are my main areas of interest including advanced laparoscopic and pelvic floor surgery.

In 2011 after obtaining the Fellowship of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists I have moved to Frankston and Mornington Peninsula to work at Peninsula Private, Beleura, The Bays, Frankston and Rosebud Hospitals.

Gynaecological Surgery

Advanced gynaecological surgery is my area of interest. I have completed Laparoscopic and Vaginal Surgical Fellowship at St Vincent’s and Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney in 2010. I regularly attend educational conferences and obtain up to date qualifications to provide the best standard of contemporary care for the benefit of my patients.
For more information click the below link
http://www.vashevnik.com.au

2 comments:

  1. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as informative. I will come back to read some more. Thanks for sharing the information..To know about best Best Knee Surgeon In Los Angeles just check out link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a nice site you people are carrying out there. gynaecologist near me with walk in

    ReplyDelete