Tuesday 11 June 2013

Dr. Edwin P. Su, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon, New York NY

Dr Stas Vashevnik
Edwin P Su, NY


I first became interested in orthopaedic surgery as a medical student when I saw the amazing successes of hip and knee treatments at the Hospital for Special Surgery. This interest became a passion of mine during my training, giving me inspiration to pursue a fellowship in hip and knee reconstructive surgery.

I have a special interest in treating younger, active patients who would like to return to their physical lifestyles. I try to utilize the latest proven technologies with the most cutting edge techniques, to achieve optimal results for this challenging group of patients.

I feel a very privileged to do what I do — to reconstruct joints, relieve pain, restore mobility, and return patients to activity. All at the #1 rated orthopaedic hospital in the world, the Hospital for Special Surgery
For more information check with the below link
http://www.kneereplacementnewyork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment