Tuesday 3 September 2013

Pavitar Sunner, Orthopaedic Services Penrith NSW

My name is Pavitar (Pav) Sunner and I provide orthopaedic services in hip, knee, shoulder reconstruction and arthroplasty.

I treat soft tissue injuries, as well as arthritis of these joints. I offer total hip replacements, Birmingham resurfacing hip replacements, total or partial knee replacements, total shoulder replacements, shoulder hemiarthroplasties in addition to reverse total shoulder replacement. I have also incorporated computer navigation in knee replacement surgery.

I do arthroscopic knee reconstructions, shoulder stabilisations, hip arthroscopy and rotator cuff repairs of the shoulder.

My website features information about myself, information for you and information regarding the services I provide. I hope that my website will provide convenient guidance on common conditions of these joints as well as further insight into the treatment.

I completed my medical degree at the University of Sydney in 1989. Following my orthopaedic training in North Side Sydney Training program, I did a one year fellowship in arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder/sports medicine in Winnipeg, Canada. I have been in practice since returning from Canada in 2002.

Specialty:

    Knee
    Hips
    Shoulders
    Sports medicine
Kindly check the link below for more information
http://www.westernorthopaedics.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment